From:
Marc Bélanger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:28:13 -0500
AldrichPears Associates Ltd.
Vancouver, BC. Canada

We looking for some new talent to add to our dynamic team.

Exhibit designers

Designers trained in architecture, industrial design or museum design who
have demonstrated talent and competency in creating high quality experiences
for exhibitions in museums, science centers, interpretive centers, and a
variety of themed attractions. CAD proficiency is required.

AldrichPears Associates is a progressive and creative firm and can provide
challenging work on a variety of interesting international projects. These
jobs would provide excellent opportunities to work in a stimulating and
productive professional environment.

Email resumes to: rpears@aldrichpear