From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:33:22 +1200
Greetings to Museum L members and thankyou for those who contacted me.

You may recall that I had a problem with Museum Ed list.  I also received
several expressions of interest from others who weren't aware there was such
a list and wished to find out more.

Here are the answers:

To join this list, send the following message in the body of a mail message
to [log in to unmask]

subscribe Museum-Ed  Firstname Lastname

** It is vital that this message is sent in PLAIN TEXT FORMAT and not RICH
TEXT FORMAT so check your format settings at the top of your mail bar and
convert your message to this format if necessary.  THIS is the problem that
I was having before! **

best wishes
Roger

Read Global Museum - 75 countries, FREE online subscription, the very latest
in International News, Views, Vacancies,Virtual Mall, Travel Service and
more!  http://www.globalmuseum.org