From:
"Heit, Stacy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:27:16 -0500
Kathleen,
The National Building Museum is always looking for volunteers. We are
located in DC, and our home is an historic landmark. Our mission in an
nutshell is to celebrate the building arts. We could always use docents and
volunteers. If you are interested, check out our web site (www.nbm.org
<http://www.nbm.org> ) and/or contact me off list.

Stacy Heit
Assistant Coordinator for Education