Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Audra Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:01:59 -0600
I remember being out of grad school for the first time and how very hard it
was to get work - and that work I did get was not in my field, far from a
dream job and I had to move twice to get it.  But it fed and sheltered me
and got me to a location where I got a much better job.

Dream job?  Dream jobs can become nightmares!