From:
Audra Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:35:09 -0600
Try The Western Heritage Center in Billings Montana.  I heard two of their
staff speak of a program where teens were heavily involved with developing
exhibits, choosing which topics to focus on, etc.  This was at the Mountain
Plains regional meeting of the National Interpretive Project.  It sounded
pretty exciting to me.
Audra Oliver