From:
Jennifer Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:52:56 GMT
Well said, Honey.  This list is a research tool, which I use besides a
library.  The internet has been a great place to get information from people
and who I would never have come into contact with 15 years ago.

Just to give you an update of what I think I have decided to research my
thesis on is the importance of arts education in our schools, including how
can the government provide more money, how can the schools raise awareness
of its importance in society, and a basis of how lessons can be taught to
include art history.  That is where I am going to start and I'll see what
happens from there.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions I greatly appreciate them!

On to the research!

Jennifer Doyle