From:
Erin Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:51:31 -0500
Here is the website for PastPerfect.  We purchased it because it was among
the least expensive on the market, and did much of what we wanted. They
don't like to share technical information, but are usually very willing to
help when you have a specific question.  There are still some glitches in
the software but they are working to fix them.

http://www.altamirapress.com/Pastperfect.html

Erin Foley
Archivist
Circus World Museum