From:
Dayton Labs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:45:43 -0500
If you wish extent this discussion to church relics there are two collections of note (neither of which I have seen) nor do I have specific information - my sole source was listening in on a conversation. The first is in St Henry's Ohio it hold the second largest collection of
relics outside of Europe. The largest collection is in Greensburg Pennsylvania. Now aren't these promising leads.

Dave