From:
Debora Shipman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:24:44 -0500
Perhaps instead of full price admission late in the day, offering reduced
admission (say 1/2 price?) to visitors paying later in the day (say after
3:30?) is an option.  If this is feasible for your institution, perhaps you
can re-suggest to the tour operators that you will agree to stay open later
for those groups who pay the reduced admission.

Deborah Shipman
Curatorial Assistant
Witte Museum