From:
Katherine Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:37:53 -0500
I also think it would be to your advantage to get them into your gift shop.
Perhaps you could offer some kind of incentive. At the very least continue
that "killer kindness" as you point out the shop and highlight one or two of
the more unique and popular items, which they will, of course, not want to
miss the opportunity to get.