From:
"Burke, Laurence M. II" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 11:22:10 -0400
Cynthia,

I have seen many oral histories (both written and video projects) as part of
the National History Day competitions.  If you haven't heard of it, check
with your local school district, or go to www.nationalhistoryday.org.  I
also saw something in the local paper this week (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
about a student who interviewed local Holocaust survivors and turned it into
a video that has been shown at several other schools, but of course I can't
find the article now.

Larry Burke
Historical Society of Western Pennsylvania