From:
Theresa McNichol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:52:27 -0400
Hi Jacki,

One other thing I would add to Albert Sperath's excellent list is that
slides be clearly marked with artist name, title of work and date and that
the top of the slide be indicated. Also, you may wnat the entrants to submit
a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of the slides. Returnthe
non-accepted slides and retain the slides of accepted work so that you can
use them for publicity purposes. Check out an art organization in your area
and get a copy of their prospectus. I am sure they would be glad to oblige.

Terri McNichol

PS Jurors like to eat. You may want to provide lunch in between their
judging duties.