From:
Paul Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 22:24:41 -0800
    Hello Minami Tamura,
I can't answer most of your questions, but I didn't see any responses to your question so I'd thought I might be able to help.  I got a few books from a class syllibus at University of California, Riverside in 20th century art and my Professor (Francoise Forster-Hahn) has a few,
only seven, books that might help. Unfortuanetly, I took the class a few years ago, but I'm sure if you can find these books you can look in their bibliography and that might help you.  All of them are in English.

C. Taylor, Futurism, exh. cat., The Museum of Modern Art, New York, 1961.

Marianne W. Martin, Futurist Art and Theory, 1909-1915, Clarendon Press, 1968.

A. Scharf, Art and Photography, London, 1979.

Christiana Taylor, Futurism:  Politics, Painting, and Performince, Ann Arbor, 1979.

New Haven, Yale University Art Gallery, The Futurist Imagination:  Word + Image in Italian Futurist Painting, Drawing, Collage, and Free-Word Poetry, exh., 1983.

K.G.P. Hulten, Futurism andFuturisms, organized by Karl Gunnar Pontus Hulten.  1st American Ed., New York, Abbeville Press, 1986.

Cinzia Sartini Blum, The Other Modernism:  F.T. Marnetti's Futurist Fiction of Power, Berkely and Los Angeles, 1996.

Sorry, but that's all the information that I have on Futurism.  Iwas more interested in German Expressionism than that, so I can't answer your questions in any amount of detail.  However, my Professor has very good taste in what she uses as resources, so I shocked if you couldn't
get some information out of at least two of these books.