From:
Melissa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:12:39 -0700
Hello All,

Has anyone recently drafted or revised photograph reproduction policies to
include scanning historic photographs?  My recent photo requests have wanted
to scan images rather than have prints made.  For example, our high school
celebrated its centennial this year and local papers wanted to scan images
for articles on the school's past.  I have several concerns and would like
to hear how others have handled this issue.

If you have policies that include scanning or digital photography that you
can share you can email them to me off-list at [log in to unmask] or
fax to the number below.  Thanks for any help!

Melissa Johnson
Museum Curator
Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House
51 N. Central Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 866-2758
(408) 866-2795 fax