From:
Amie Geremia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:50:34 -0500
Deb,

Please let us know what you find out about professional qualifications
(perhaps I missed a response to your original post?).  I am sure that a lot
of us would be interested.  I agree that experience counts for a tremendous
amount in the museum field (any for that matter).  I think this is evidenced
by looking at the majority of museum job ads requiring a minimum of 3-5
years of experience in the duties.  I don't have that, and I keenly feel the
disadvantage.  But, we all have to start somewhere!  :o)

Thank you for bringing up the topic.

Amie Geremia