From:
Pamela Feltus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:05:37 -0400
The audio tours at NASM were done by CA, who served as a contractor to the museum to develop (taking our content) the system and then had staff on site who managed the sales, customer service and maintenance. As I remember, the company either went under or was sold to a different
company with about a month left to the exhibit- a deal was made to continue for the last month. The tours themselves were extremely user friendly and the staff was great in explaining the systems and taking care of problems. I don't remember hearing any dissatisfaction with them.

Walt Ferrell at NASM might be able to answer questions.

Pamela Feltus
Historian
The History Factory