From:
Bob Culen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:51:10 EDT
A penny for your thoughts,

We are a small children's museum that is growing from 6,500 sq. ft. to 35,000
sq. ft. by this time next year.
We are looking for help in making policy for the museum van. I felt the best
place to get some ideas about this matter is from other museum people. Some
of the questions we have are:
1. Who can drive the van?
2. What about taking the van home?
3. When should it be used?
4. What about insurance?
5. What department in the museum would be in charge of the van?
6. What is your procedure for getting the van?

Right now I should explain, our van is being driven by one person, who does
not owen a car at this time but is looking. The van is mainly for deliveries
and pick up of program materials, needed shop or program supplies and other
things as needed. Other people can drive the van when it is not in use by
this person.
This person also takes the van home each evening and on weekends.

Your thoughts and opinions would be very helpful to us in coming up with van
policy.

Thank you