From:
"Timothy S. Bottoms @ Cape Fear Museum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:55:42 -0400
I must agree with Mr. Needham.  I use Norton Anti-Virus at home and work
and upgrade religiously.  My home version of Norton came with a year's free
upgrade and when that ran out I purchased another year of upgrades from
Symantec's website (www.symantec.com) for $3.95--cheap enough even for us
poor museum professionals.

Tim Bottoms
Registrar
Cape Fear Museum

Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on 07/05/2000
04:46:34 AM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>