From:
Kate Hogue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 1972 19:37:55 +0000
Dear Erin,

Have you checked out the American Institute for Conservation (AIC) home page.  There is a section on "Becoming a Conservator"

http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/aic/

If you haven't check it out, there are links to schools with conservation programs in the US, and a section on "Training in the United States" that has address lists at the end for conservation centers in this country, including the Rocky Mountain Conservation Center at the
University of Denver.

Ten years ago one could specialize in textiles at the University of Canberra, in Australia, but I don't know if that is still true.
Good Luck,
Kate Hogue