From:
Karen Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:18:26 -0000
You may want to check out Harvard University's website.  They have a
information each month on a specific bug:
http://www.uos.harvard.edu/ehs/hot_topics/pom_centipede.html .  This is
especially for museums and libraries.  You can also research other bugs that
may have be highlighted in past months. Good luck.
kc