From:
James Hascall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:28:57 -0800
Terry,

    There is a nice line of basic plexiglas plate holders through the
Art Display Essentials company out of Blairstown NJ. You can reach them
and peruse the catalog at www.artessentials.com. The holders come in a
series of sizes with designs for deck or wall mounting. I have found the
wall mount style especially useful as they grip the plate at top and
bottom and are sturdy enough to hold the plate securely. Another benefit
of the plex is that they can be modified to match an especially deep or
odd shaped plate with a heat gun. I used one to mount a fine Mayan plate
with excellent results. Please let me know if I can be of further
assistance.

Jamie Hascall
Lead Mountmaker
Hascall Museum Services