From:
Teresa Kreutzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:10:08 -0500
Hello All

Our insitution is looking for a new home for a Deering Self Binder, c. 1898.
The binder was used in Nebraska until 1942 and donated to the museum in the
1950's.  It is in fairly good condition.  We would gladly transfer title to
a museum that can arrange transportation.  If you, or any one you know, is
interested in additional information, or would like to acquire this piece,
please contact me off-list.

Teresa J. Kreutzer, curator
Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History
P.O. Box 1286
Hastings, NE 68902
402-461-2399
email mailto:[log in to unmask]