From:
heather macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 22:48:28 EDT
As a museum in the making, this is something that we deal with frequently.
For an upcoming major painting job, the museum will be closed at 3:00 pm on
a Thursday,to both the public and staff.  The museum will remain closed on
Friday, and by opening at 1:00 on Saturday, most of the fumes will be gone.
There was talk of renting a large fan from the local fire department, to
blow air through the building, but I'm not sure what the status is on that
plan.  Good luck!

Heather MacDonald
The Canadian Canoe Museum
www.canoemuseum.net