From:
Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:07:00 -0500
Ed;

The important thing is "Did you have enough of your wonderful Mystic Seaport
fresh lemonade for 'em all?

Harry

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you
are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup"

Harry Needham
President
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.
Training & consulting services for heritage institutions
74 Abbeyhill Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1H1
Canada
email: [log in to unmask]