From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:49:57 -0800
OOOPS!  Is somebody ignoring some the scientific (oh,
damn!  There I go with that dirty word again!!  I must
remember to take the "S" word out of my vocabulary)
data of the recent past whereby certain species are
born all one gender but will morph to the opposite
gender for breeding purposes.

Albeit, it's the same species, but just as there are
days when I'm not sure the males of our species are
from the same planet, much less the same species, I
find it a rather incredible phenomenon.

As I recall, the creatures (which I believe are either
fish or amphibia) start out female and only become
male if it's time to make new members of the species
so as to preclude extinction.

--- John Martinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have read no books or research
> reports going back in time to
> show one such animal or life form ever evolving into
> another.  Yes, certain
> species have "adapted"
> to their environment but not have "changed" into
> another "new" species.

 Then for two like objects to arise from
> the swamp gas at the same
> time to mate, produce offspring..and go on to
> multiply and replenish the
> earth..is impossible.

=====
Indigo Nights