From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 15:11:58 -0500
Dear Elizabeth:  We have consulted with several museums on updating,
adapting and formulating job descriptions parallel to those in the private
sector, as well as helping in any necessary restructuring of departments.
Please contact me offline to discuss how we might assist you.  Cheers!  Geri
Thomas, Thomas & Associates, Inc., 244 Madison Avenue #300, NYC 10016.
Phone:  212.625.2011; Fax:  212.625.2514.   artstaffing.com (under
construction)