Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters
http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

Hi folks.  Happy New Year!  I found lots of new interesting news for you to think about interpreting for this first blog for 2023 – including weird creatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something to contribute.  The new InterpNEWS for Jan/Feb 2023 is now out too on the Buffalo Soldiers, and more interpretive courses are offered.

Big News - Beginning this year my 2023 issue of InterpNEWS, will only be available by SUBSCRIPTIONS.  Don't get scared, subscriptions will only be $20.00 a year.  You can go to the updated InterpNEWS website for details - and to subscribe now if you'd like to receive the new Buffalo Soldiers issue and see what’s planned for the year.  Here’s the link.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

If you like my interpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others. Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog, interpretive courses and publications resources mailing list.

Cheers,

Prof John Veverka (John)

Click the NEW link for my updated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

New Interpretive Stories to Share

-Greenland's glaciers are melting 100 times faster than estimated.

-Massive graveyard of fossilized shark teeth found deep in the Indian Ocean.

-US military reports 'several hundred' UFO sightings in 2022, Pentagon officials
 claim.

-Aerial investigation reveals 168 previously unnoticed Nazca Lines in Peru.

-This wasp uses its prickly penis to escape certain death.

-4,000-year-old 'shaman' burial near Stonehenge has a golden secret.

-Likeness of Cambrian critter finally revealed, and it looks like a taco.

-'Zombie' viruses have been revived from Siberian permafrost. Could they infect people?

-Ancient mummy portraits and rare Isis-Aphrodite idol discovered in Egypt.

-Monstrous 'gorgons' survived a mass extinction, but they were a 'dead clade      walking'.

-One of the oldest written sentences on record blasts hair and beard lice.

-Where do eels come from?