The School of Library and Information Science at Simmons University in
Boston has a well-regarded MS with a concentration in Archives Management:

https://www.simmons.edu/graduate/academic-programs/graduate-and-certificate-programs/library-and-information-science-archives

Cheers,

Bow

A. Bowdoin Van Riper (he/him/his)
Research Librarian
Martha's Vineyard Museum
151 Lagoon Pond Rd
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
508-627-4441 x115

Please send *research inquiries *and *appointment requests *to