InterpNEWS Subscription Update

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

New InterpNEWS Subscription Policy for 2023. With rising costs for research subscriptions, website costs, new computer publishing programs, and more time to prepare each issue, I simply need some help to cover the increasing overhead, and time to producing and sending out each InterpNEWS issue.

InterpNEWS started about 12 years ago as a John Veverka & Associates newsletter-with a few interpretation articles added. That first mailing went to about 100 agencies, organizations and individuals. Now 12 years later InterpNEWS has evolved into the most widely read interpretation journal/magazine - that had been sent FREE to anyone or agency/organizations that wanted to receive it. You can still post it on your web site or forward it on to members of your agency or organization.

I feel that a very low $20.00 subscription fee per year would help me to continue to publish and expand the 6 annual issues of InterpNEWS and add my special climate issues a well, beginning with the 2023 issues. These InterpNEWS 2023 issues will only be sent to subscribers.

Issues for 2023:

-The Buffalo Soldiers
-Cowgirls and Women Who Ruled the Wild West.
- Secrets of the Deep-Dark Sea
- Interpreting the Secrets of Mummies
- Day of the Dead Issue
-Climate issue - What's happening to winter?

Special Issues for 2023:

-Interpreting the Vikings
-Interpreting UFO’s

If you've enjoyed receiving InterpNEWS over the years and would like to keep receiving InterpNEWS for 2023 and beyond – and support our work in helping to make interpretive stories “provoking, relatable and revealing”, then consider supporting InterpNEWS with an annual subscription of only $20.00.

InterpNEWS Issue topics for 2023 can be found on my new InterpNEWS website page – as well as the subscription payment link for 2023 at the bottom of the page. Subscribe now so you won’t forget later J

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

The Nov/Dec 2022 Issue of InterpNEWS (Rising Sea Levels) will be sent out in mid-October as usual.

Thanks for your IN support and interest over the past 12 years and I hope you’ll continue to support InterpNEWS with your small annual subscription fee.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Prof. John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher
Heritage Interpretation Training Center