Don’t forget! Tomorrow March 24th from 8 AM PST/11 AM EST to 9 AM PST/12 PM EST Balboa Park Online Collaborative is kicking off its Dreaming of Digital Asset Management webinar series! We are starting the series off with DAM consultants and educators Christina Gibbs, Kristina Huddart, and Dr. Reem El Asaleh to to hear more about their work in DAM, DAM professionalization, and the future of DAM!

Register at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lk0H99BnSROq6BSL581Lvw

Following the opening of our new series, on Thursday, April 7th from 8 AM PST/11 AM EST to 9 AM PST/12 PM EST, we have Episode 2 - DAM without a DAMS. In this episode, we have invited Rachel Jacobson and Hailey M. (Hailey Majewski) to share with us their experiences in managing digital assets without a digital asset management system.

Like all of our webinars, these sessions are free to attend, and they will be recorded. All recordings of our webinar series can be found on our Youtube Channel Live transcription services will be available and the recording will be captioned.

You may register for this webinar at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y4_nCFMmQhSdSUzdJGHYDA