Hello,

On behalf of the team, I would like to warmly invite you to join us this evening (7 PM ET / 4 PM PT) for our weekly free and interactive tour. This week’s is: #068 Considering Art : Considering Revisions featuring work by Habib Hajallie.

Informed by their Sierra Leonean and Lebanese heritage, Habib Hajallie works to empower often marginalized minorities through the exploration of identity within portraiture.

In this interactive tour, we embark on some close looking.

Together we ask: What do you see?

Register below for your FREE e-TICKET(s)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/219329088207

All my best,

Matt

www.considering.art

***

Up next:

JAN 12 | #069 Considering Art : Considering Close-Up | James Williamson
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/235002237017

JAN 19 | #070 Considering Art : Considering Direction | Alice Guy-Blaché
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/238695493647

***

About your facilitator: mark (they/them) develops access platforms, programming and communities with a view toward activating art as a tool for positive political, economic and social change. To date, their work has informed cultural strategy at Arts Council UK, the British Broadcasting Corporation (History, Learning and Radio), the Beaney Museum, Canterbury City Council, GOV.UK, Kent County Council, the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Tate Galleries (Modern and Britain), Artists Space, Bureau of General Services Queer Division, The LGBT Community Center NYC, MAPP International, The New School, The New York Public Library, Village Alliance Inc, Volta Art Fair, International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020/21 Olympic and Paralympic Games. mark is a proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community and an advocate for the transformative power of art and culture for all.

***

Let's take another look.

Learning & Teaching Resources

Incomplete BLM Reading List | Curated Bookshelf

Get Social - we love hearing from you - you make this

Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Homepage

Considering.Art™
Your voice. Your idea.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1