Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a good week. On behalf of the team, I would like to warmly invite you to join us this evening (7PM ET / 4PM PT) for Considering Art : Considering Intimacy | James Robert Morrison.

James Robert Morrison's work is an ongoing conversation where he explores memories and experiences around the discovery of his sexuality, subsequent decision to conceal it, and journey to an understanding and acceptance of it. Discussing this personal matter with honesty and openness allows Morrison to create artwork that is playful in nature, communicating powerful messages through seductive imagery, and importantly, providing queer visibility and normalizing non-heteronormative identities. Wide-ranging in scope, his practice includes drawing, collage, embroidery, and painting, all of which are transformed into highly personalized mediums for his singular voice.

In this tour we embark on some close looking.

Together we ask: What do you see?

Register below for your FREE e-TICKET(s) and join us LIVE Wednesdays at 7PM ET / 4PM PT
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/166721924765

mark and I are looking forward to seeing you later.
All my best,
Matt

www.considering.art

***
About your facilitator: mark (they/them) develops and produces access platforms, programming and communities with a view toward activating art as a tool for positive political, economic and social change. To date, their work has informed cultural strategy at Arts Council UK, the British Broadcasting Corporation (History, Learning and Radio), the Beaney Museum, Canterbury City Council, GOV.UK, Kent County Council, the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Tate Galleries (Modern and Britain), Artists Space, Bureau of General Services Queer Division, The LGBT Community Center NYC, MAPP International, The New School, The New York Public Library, Village Alliance Inc, Volta Art Fair, International Olympic Committee and the Tokyo 2020/21 Olympic and Paralympic Games. mark is a proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community and an advocate for the transformative power of art and culture for all.

Considering.Artâ„¢
Your voice. Your idea.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1