Hi all,

A friendly reminder to sign up for next week's Museum Mindshare!

Museum Mindshare is a series of virtual conversations designed to support the work of museums big and small. Unlike traditional webinars, picture a think tank where we share knowledge and work collaboratively to puzzle over today’s biggest challenges in audience engagement. The sessions are highly interactive and will not be recorded.

Join us on July 27 for Engaging Audio Guides
This month at Museum Mindshare we’ll discuss what makes audio guides appealing to visitors. What types of content are most relevant? How can audio guides capture and hold visitors’ attention? What distinguishes audio guides from other forms of interpretation? And what lessons learned from audio can be applied to engaging visitors more broadly? Bring your creative solutions and a curious colleague to join the conversation.

Ponder in advance: When have you felt most engaged by an audio experience? Was it inside or outside of a cultural institution?

Accessibility: Automated captions will be provided. To request an accommodation for the event please email me.

Register here to reserve your spot. Hope to see you there!

Best,
Holly

Join Gesso for the next edition of Museum Mindshare on July 27 at 12pm EST (Daylight Savings Time).

--
Holly Harmon
(she/her)

--