-Getting a foot in the door
-Advocating for the value of collections professionals - no more behind the
scenes!

Tuesday, June 22, 2021
6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. EST

Please submit your burning questions for our Mentors!
This is a space-limited event so be sure to RSVP.

Register here-
http://www.arcsinfo.org/news-events/event/1347/1/arcs-cs-aam-virtual-speed-mentoring

***Recovery Kit Giveaway***
The ARCS Emergency Sub-Committee is pleased to announce a giveaway of one
free Hollinger Metal Edge Recovery Kit!

In January, we asked you to share your collections emergency New Year’s
resolutions, and now we’d love to hear what you’ve done to implement those
resolutions. Let us know!
-Did your institution develop or improve their emergency supply kit?
-Has your institution conducted a risk assessment?
-Has your institution reviewed their emergency plan?
-What other collections emergency resolutions did you make and achieve so
far in 2021?

How to enter:
-Follow @arcs4all on Instagram and like this post (receive 1 entry)
-Share this post to your story and tag @arcs4all (receive 1 additional
entry)
-Comment on this post with what you’ve done to implement Emergency
Preparedness at your institution (receive 2 additional entries)
-Deadline to enter: June 30th, 2021. Winner will be announced and contacted
to arrange shipment on July 6th
-Giveaway open to those within the US and Canada

Good luck! #ARCStotheRescue

***#ARCSchat with John Simmons***
Did you miss the June 1 #ARCSchat with John Simmons?

View the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cx9m887tN8

***Upcoming Events and News***
-Internship Stipend-
ARCS is proud to announce that we will be offering internship stipends to
qualified applicants starting in fall 2021. ARCS is committed to advocating
for paid internships in an industry that remains inaccessible to many.
Starting in fall 2021, ARCS will be offering a $1,000 stipend plus an
annual membership to two applicants pursuing internships in registration
and/or collections management. Applicants should already have been accepted
into an unpaid internship program and will be asked to submit a letter of
support from their internship supervisor with their application materials.
Keep an eye out for more information on the newly redesigned ARCS website:
http://www.arcsinfo.org/