Posting for a friend, please inquire directly to StreetLaw about the position.

Job Opportunity: Program Coordinator, StreetLaw in Maryland
Do you or someone you know have an interest in law, social justice, and or/civic education?
Then apply now to our open Program Coordinator position!
At Street Law, a Program Coordinator will help support, enrich, and grow our portfolio of programs to improve the teaching of law, civics, and government, and increase diversity in the legal profession.
These programs include our Supreme Court Summer Institute, Teacher Professional Development Programs, and Legal Diversity Pipeline Programs.

--
Michelle Zupan
Curator

Visit us at www.hickory-hill.org or on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter: HHEducation

Historic homes of the Watson-Brown Foundation, Inc

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1