Electronic Visualisation and the Arts 2021
www.eva-london.org

EVA London 2021 Keynote speakers

We are delighted to announce keynote speakers for EVA London 2021

Monday 5 July 2021

Merel van Helsdingen (Nxt Museum, Netherlands)
The Rise of the NFT Market

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Terrence Masson (School of Visual Arts, USA)
Preservation of Digital Culture

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Camille Baker (University for the Creative Arts, UK)
S+T+ARTS EU DG-CNT Arts & Technology Innovation Initiative: 2012–present

Thursday 8 July 2021

Ghislaine Boddington (University of Greenwich, UK)
The Internet of Bodies: The virtual physical blending of our bodies and our
senses

Friday, 9 July 2021

Ernest Edmonds (De Montfort University, UK)
AI, IA and Art

More information on our keynote speakers can be found at:
http://www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2021/keynote-speakers/

Timings for keynote presentations can be found in the conference programme:
http://www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2021/programme/

EVA London - bringing together artists, designers, researchers,
technologists, to discuss electronic visualisation technologies in art,
design, music, dance, theatre, the sciences and more.

We look forward to hearing from you!

 Hashtag:  #EVAlondonconf
 Facebook: EVA London

EVA Organising Committee