Good Afternoon!

Wanted to share that the Walker Art Center is currently seeking two full-time roles: Production Manager & Design Studio Manager, and ask that you kindly post or share within your broader networks if you know of anyone who may be interested and qualifies. Interested applicants can select the links within this message or can follow our openings on an ongoing basis by signing up at walkerart.org/jobs. I appreciate your help in getting these opportunities out there more broadly within the surrounding community!

Best,

Love Vieira (she/her)

Human Resources Generalist

Walker Art Center