Hello everyone.  For many years our membership was managed by a lovely woman, who wrote personal messages to members whenever it was time to renew, etc. Now in her nineties, she has retired!

We would like your best suggestion for an easy-to-use online membership program.
(Our website program is Homestead. They do not have a membership component.)

Thank you for your help,  --Susan

--
Susan Tamulevich, executive director
New London Maritime Society - Custom House Maritime Museum

Our doors are closed but we are open online | Visit us on social media and our website | Facebook | Instagram |NL HarborCam

https://HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM/scripts/wa-HOME.exe?SUBED1=MUSEUM-L&A=1