I am happy announce that my new issue of  InterpNEWS Climate Change Special Issue #3 is now available.  I found lots of new article on current climate issues, and several new articles on how CV-19 is affecting or is effected by climate change.  This will be one of three Climate Change Special Issues for my new course “Interpreting Climate Change Issues to your visitors”.  If you’d like to receive this FREE issue of InterpNEWS just send me an e-mail and I will send it to you as a PDF.  Subscriptions to InterpNEWS and our IN Climate Change Special Issues are FREE.

I do have a “Call for Articles” out for my Nov/Dec 2020 Issue of InterpNEWS, and for a new Climate Change Special Issue #4 for the end of the year.  So if you can contribute to either, or both” of these issues please let me hear from you.

Stay in, stay safe, wear your mask.

John Veverka

IN Publisher/Editor

www.heritageinterp.com