Hello everyone:

I’m currently revising documents and policies at my organization, and am looking at our current usage rights and reproduction fees.  I don’t think they have been touched for a long time, but am not sure where to start in researching current standards or practices for museums or library orgs.

Anyone have any sources that I could look into so I make informed changes?  If your org has a policy for how images are used, and fees you use for reproductions (print and digital), and are open to sharing them, I’d appreciate it. Feel free to message me off-list.

Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.

Sincerely,

Astrid Drew

Archivist

Steamship Historical Society