Hi, Kathie.
Have you also looked at Collective Access? We have used it through a program launched by the CT League of History Organizations (CLHO). We have a small collection but needed a cataloging tool that lets us integrate archives and special collections. CTcollections has proven to be easy and intuitive to use, yet fairly sophisticated in its approach, and very responsive with help should we need it. Just a thought.
Joan Baldwin