Interesting and most welcome. I appreciate the thoughtful discussion and references you all are sharing.

Susan Deeks, Executive Director
Historical Society of Rockland County

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:53 AM William Garcia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Interesting thread.

William Garcia-Medina M.A.
Doctoral Candidate
Department of American Studies
The University of Kansas

“Historical consciousness therefore leaves you, as does maturity itself, with a simultaneous sense of your own significance and insignificance." ― John Lewis Gaddis