Greetings,

That I do not know, but he has been active on this listserv for years.  The
entire thing is bizarre.  It reminds me of the sort of online arguments
that occur on less professional websites and message boards, with the
irrelevant and incorrect whataboutisms and the Gish Gallop levels of random
sentences.  I've seen the same arguments, almost word for word, on message
boards and comments sections regarding society's gradual rejection of the
Lost Cause pseudohistory, but I am surprised to see it here.

Thank you,

Michael R. <[log in to unmask]>