Good morning from Texas!

I want to share some exciting news. For the past 8 months, I've been working on a book—a  real book! My book is about museums. I’ve created a guidebook to museums where you can find tailored information about museums based on your unique personality. I wrote this book because there is a stigma out in the world that museums are dusty, boring, and stagnant. I want to change the way the general public thinks about and experiences museums, and I am really excited to share this my fellow museum enthusiasts.

My book, Beyond the Halls, is out for pre-order at the moment-- at the link below-- and will be for the next 10 days! I hope this sparks your interest, and I look forward to more thoughtful museum discussions in the future.

Please feel free to reach out with any and all questions, and have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,

Mackenzie Finklea

--

Last month, New Degree Press, my book publisher, officially approved my manuscript for publication, and I will be launching my book in December of 2019.

I am almost there! I am almost a published author! Before I can launch my book into a real physical copy, my publisher wants to see momentum — through a pre-sale campaign. The pre-sale campaign will fund the costs to publish my book. I need to sell 44 more copies of my book in the next 10 days.

I'd would of course love for you to buy a copy or share the good news with others. Here is the link to my campaign, [https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beyond-the-halls-by-mackenzie-finklea/x/22127356#/] and you can pre-order a copy of my book there!

For the pre-sale campaign, my publisher created a video to share my story— it is awesome! I am fortunate to be working with a group of very talented people. I hope you enjoy!

[Mackenzie Finklea Beyond the Halls]

Thank you for all your help and support— anything helps.

Kind regards,

Mackenzie

PS - If you'd like to share this on Social Media, please use the Hashtag #BeyondtheHalls