Hello All--

Just a quick word of recommendation for Michael.  The Arts Club of Chicago has been working with Michael for many years, photographing our exhibitions and numerous special projects mixed in.  He is very reliable, professional and his images are consistently high quality.  Easy to work with as well.

Adam

Adam Mikos
Gallery & Facilities Manager

The Arts Club of Chicago
201 East Ontario Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611
t: 312.787.3997