We currently do not allow candles/open flames at our rental events which all take place outside of our historic house. We are getting some push back on this policy from brides and I’m wondering how other museums and historic sites handle the situation.

Robin Gabriel

Executive Director

Kaminski House Museum

Georgetown, SC 29440

All email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure under the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This correspondence is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.