We are experimenting with some different ways of engaging audiences with
narrative content, including both true holograms and pseudo-holograms like
Pepper's ghosts and persistence-of-vision effects. I am curious how other
institutions have utilized these types of visuals and to what success.
Anyone have any examples to share? Anyone using a true hologram to help
audiences engage with objects or characters? Anyone using a pseudo-effect
for a similar purpose? We are especially interested in anyone combining
these kinds of effects with voice interaction like *New Dimension's in
Testimony* by USC's Shoah Foundation.

Thanks in advance for the input!

*Calvin Uzelmeier, Ph.D.*
*Director of Featured Content, Exhibition Support & Special Projects*
Rochester Museum & Science Center

*p* 585.697.1915
*e* @rmsc.org
*w* rmsc.org <http://www.rmsc.org>