Starting on July 22, 2019
"Storage for Museum Collections"
3 Week Online Class - $180

Do you have museum collections and want to know how to properly store them?

In this course you will learn about the deterioration of museum collections, how storage can prevent conservation problems, how to assess your storage spaces, needs, equipment, and environment, and how to plan for space and systems that are best for you. We  will emphasize what you can do and when you need an expert.

The course runs for three weeks with one section each week: Deterioration of Historic Collections, Assessing your Storage Needs, Planning and Installations.

It is structured so you can do the course from home or from work entirely on your own time. We'll have email discussions about each week's readings and resource materials, there will one written / practical assignment to complete the course

This online class will give you the tools to understand, assess, and develop a plan to improve storage for your museum collections.

Go to this link to register:https://storageclass13.eventbrite.com

Space is limited so register soon!

For all upcoming online courses go to this link:
http://cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com/online-classes.html

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA  USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com