Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to classify a wooden automotive creeper.  Can anyone make a suggestion for an alternate term or better name for this item?  I'm stumped!

Thanks!

Shannon Hsu | Curator of Collections | Shawnee Town 1929
11501 W. 57th Street, Shawnee, KS 66203 | Office: 913.248.2360 | [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.