The George Washington University’s Online Graduate Certificate Program in Museum Collections Management and Care is accepting applications for a fall start!

The graduate certificate is earned completely online. There is never a time that you are required to login for a class so you work when you want. Students come from variety of museums from all over the US and across the world.

4 Classes, taken one at a time:

The classes are taught by faculty who have been employed in a variety of positions such as conservator, curator, registrar, and collections manager working at various sites including the Smithsonian Institution and the U.S. Department of State.  We are active in professional organizations including the American Institute for Conservation and the American Alliance of Museums.

You will also benefit from the expertise of guest lecturers on topics such as integrated pest management, digitization, NAGPRA, and loans.

Priority application deadline is July 1
but we can accept applications until July 31!

For more information:

Mary Coughlin

Assistant Professor

Faculty Advisor for Distance Education

MUSEUM STUDIES | CORCORAN SCHOOL OF THE ARTS & DESIGN

COLUMBIAN COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCES

THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY

2036 H Street, NW, Room 303

WASHINGTON, D.C., 20052